“COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT” (COPA)
(UNDER CRAFTSMEN TRAINING SCHEME)
COPA syllabus is approved by Government of INDIA in consultation with THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR VOCATIONAL TRAINING (NCVT) and issued by GOVERNEMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF LABOUR, and DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING, NEW DELHI.
Qualification: 12th Class pass under 10+2 system or duly recognized Diploma in Engineering from any polytechnic of 3 years duration after class 10th.
DURATION OF COURSE:1 year
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
1. Learning fundamentals of computer.
2. Identifying and checking validity of data.
3. To attain the data entry speed.
4. Providing hand–on-experience on PC/Micro computer.
5. Learning computer languages like C and C++.
6. Learning various packages supported by pc such as office automation packages (ms-office: word, excel, PowerPoint etc.)
7. To develop programs from planning and flow charting to coding and debugging.
8. Stressing on business data processing and office automation.
9. Learning first aid maintenance of pc & its peripherals.
10. Learning basic concept of networking.
11. Developing soft-skill viz work culture, house-keeping, communication skill etc.
12. Practicing of data entry in Hindi/recognized regional language.
13. To have awareness of IT ACT 2000.
Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/- Tution Fee: Rs. 800/month
Data and Information Processing Tools
PC/Micro Computer and Maintenance Techniques
Office Automation Packages : MS Word, MS Excel
Programming Techniques C and C++
Concepts of Networking
IT Act’ 2000
Development of Soft Skills
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION BY: SCVT/NCVT
- MERIT ITC is located in a prestigious & serene Institutional Area in close proximity of “Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi” (IIT-D) & “Jawaharlal Nehru University” (JNU).
- State of the Art Computer Labs with all necessary software and Classrooms.
- Internet Facility Available
- Library to meet the needs of the student.
- Well connected by public transport services
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INSTITUTE
The state of art Labs
Scholarship Available for Deserving Candidates
Session commencing from 1st August in three shifts starting from 8:00 AM onwards. Each shift consisting of 20 students.