Aims & Objectives
MERIT Pvt. ITI
Jamia Milia Islamia
MERIT Certified Course
Tailor Made Softwares
MERIT Pvt. ITI
1. MERIT Programme Study Centre (07162), has been allocated 18 students for BCA 1st Semester, 18 students for MCA 1st Semester and 7 students for PGCGI for the January-June 2017 session. The Induction Meeting for these students was held on the 17th February 2017.
2. The counseling classes in respect of the BCA/MCA of IGNOU have commenced in MERIT from the 18th February 2017 and will commence for the PGCGI programme, from the 4th March 2017; and will go on upto the 21st May 2017.
3. Dr. Rattan K Datta, Director, inaugurated a Symposium on Mathematical Modelling of Ecological, Environmental and Biological Systems, in Poornima University, Jaipur on 29th January 2017. He also gave an invited talk on "Mathematical Modelling in Meteorology" on this occasion.
4. The Theory exams (first semester) of the current batch of COPA students were held on the 18th February 2017. Their second semester classes are scheduled to commence from the 1st March 2017.
5. The last date for submitting the Examination Forms and Re-registration Forms, by IGNOU students, is the 15th May 2017, with late fee, and, the 20th June 2017, with late fee respectively.
6. The birthday of Mr. Tusar Ranjan Sarangi, Ms. Neha Sharma, Ms. Kanchan, and Mr. Rahimuddin Ansari, Faculty, MERIT, was celebrated, on the 8th February 2017, by the staff and students of MERIT.
Online Test Login
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Copyright © 2017 MERIT. All rights reserved