MERIT Aims and Objectives
- To provide cost-effective, quality education to deserving candidates.
- To provide state of art education keeping in mind our value systems through an excellent mix of Gurukul culture with the largest mode of learning.
- To equip the students with strong and clear concept of fundamentals.
- To provide students with amenable environment to bring out the optimum potential of their creativity.
- To create interactivity by conducting seminars and visits of Top IT professionals and imbibe leadership qualities and team spirit in them.
- Inculcate leadership qualities and the team spirit.
- Create environment for developing them good citizens and excellent human beings.
Within a short span of time MERIT has achieved
- Accreditation of DOEACC (Government of India, Ministry of Information Technology) for ‘O’, ’A’,& ’B’ level courses.
- Microsoft certified Office Specialist Examination Center.
- On-line TOEFL iBT Testing center in two labs. GRE and other tests being planned.
- Registered with Defense for special training for the offices & staff of armed forces.
- Besides, MERIT conducts various corporate training programs in this time span.
- Short term special courses are also conducted
- Authorised Prometric Testing Centre.
- MERIT-ITC for Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) Course.